NSW Account Manager
Posted 10 Sep 2019
Closes 10 Oct 2019
Casio Australia is looking for a NSW Account Manager to help maintain and grow the current customer portfolio.
Working directly with the National Sales & Marketing Manager, you will form an integral part of our sales team.
Working alongside the marketing and merchandising teams, you will be responsible for reporting to multiple management levels and will be exposed to various areas of the business.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage retail accounts on a structured basis.
- Build strong and effective relationships with customers
- Develop sales strategies and implement senior management sales strategies for Sydney & Regional NSW.
- Practice opportunistic thinking, and maintain a strong result driven sales mentality
- Majority of time spent in this role is field based, with office time where required.
- Develop target lists for new customers and grow distribution within territory
- Ensure displays are always clean, with current product and P.O.S. on display in independent retail.
- All new products / updated products are communicated to all customer and their staff as quickly as possible.
- All promotional programs are clearly communicated to retail staff as quickly as possible.
- Ensure all aspects of their accounts (e.g. payments, credits, credit limits) are managed to cause minimal disruption to trade.
- Analyse market share and implement sales strategies to increase market share.
- Call cycle and account planning guidelines are followed.
- Report on Competitor Activity in marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Sales Skill
- Strong business acumen
- Sales and Market analysis skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Well-groomed and presented
- Results Driven
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Self-motivated with initiative
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Good Organisational skills
- Planning and scheduling skills
- Customer Focus
- Ability to travel and operate autonomously
- Ability to show creative sales strategies.
Competitive Salary Package – OTE $110k+
Please not agency Contact.
- Contact Name: Phil Chester
- Contact Email: [email protected]