Every breast cancer experience is different. That's why the McGrath Foundation aims to make life that little bit easier for individuals and families experiencing breast cancer. We raise money to place specialist McGrath Breast Care Nurses wherever they're needed, and make breast health understanding a priority.
Since 2005, more than 50,000 families have been supported by 117 McGrath Breast Care Nurses in communities across Australia.
Responsible for the development of insight driven end-to-end campaign delivery strategy, planning, execution and post-campaign analysis, together with media and creative agency. The Marketing Campaign Manager will drive revenue and achieve annual targets.
- Manage end to end marketing campaigns including go-to-market planning, creative production and execution for national, state, local and segment advertising across both traditional and digital media mix.
- Collaborate with stakeholder on coordination of campaign activity including briefing, targets, timelines and budget.
- Create campaign production schedules, monitor activity and notify stakeholders of relevant outcomes, fluctuations and plans.
- Campaign monitoring and reporting Manage and create the marketing key dates calendar, identify conflicts and implement improvements to align with business objectives/priorities.
- Assess campaign briefs and guide/direct activities of the Campaign Publicist to develop media/publicity plans to support campaign objectives driving earned media.
- Campaign Publicity to liaise with media/editors pitching campaign stories, report media coverage $ value by campaign, coordinate publicity events, write and distribute press releases, feature interviews, coordinate photo and video opportunities.
- Review results/insights, and on-going reporting to inform campaign optimisation and future strategies.
- Collate and report on campaign outcomes to target - revenue growth and efficiencies generated.
- Develop scopes, compelling briefs, project plans and timelines
What we need
- 5-7 yrs marketing experience with extensive strategy and campaign management
- Demonstrated prior management of successful marketing campaigns across multiply channels
- Tertiary qualified in marketing or a related field
- Superior project management skills and stakeholder engagement
- Creative from an idea perspective, with an eye for design and an understanding of the power of storytelling, an understanding and proven experience engaging and motivating target audiences
- Enhanced computer skills MS Office Suite
- Engaging, high energy, determined positive character
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Results and outcome focused
- Process driven, super organised and highly focused on execution
- Attention to detail, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills are second to none
Click apply now or for a confidential discussion please contact Erin on 02 8962 6164 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To read more about McGrath Foundation and our values and mission visit our careers page or mcgrathfoundation.com.au
- COMPANY NAME - McGrath Foundation
- CONTACT NAME - Erin Murray