New Business & Marketing Manager
NSW - Blue Mountains
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 19 Feb 2021
Closes 21 Mar 2021
The Incredible Production Collective (IPC) was launched in 2019, provides high-end streamlined production services to advertising agencies and direct clients, as well as being home to a collective of top freelance artists. We work with agencies and clients to create award-winning TVC’s, stills shoots and digital content. IPC aims to be the “Go to Destination” that agency creative and direct clients go-to source the top tried and trusted talent for projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As IPC continues to grow we are looking for a star player to join the team, a Unicorn, a motivated New Business and Marketing Manager with the drive to take the business to the next level. Ideally, you will be a self-starter, dedicated and innovative and have the skills to grow IPC’s footprint in the industry and gain commercial work.
The role is vital to Business Acquisition and Retention, as well as managing and developing IPC’s marketing strategy. The successful candidate will know how to talk the talk and be comfortable contacting and dealing with clients and agencies. You will ensure IPC grows existing client relationships whilst making new contacts and gaining new business. This role is responsible for leading the Social Media coordinator and IPC’s digital campaigns across all channels, as well as new business growth.
The Role Includes:
- Research and establish new contacts and relationships, as well as maintain and nurture business relationships with existing clients.
- Build and maintain relationships through regular and weekly face-to-face or Zoom contact, meetings, phone calls and emails with clients. Ability to confidently and convincingly ‘sell’ IPC as their chosen production provider.
- Manage IPC’s CRM (Hubspot), keep updated at all times and use it as the platform to manage all new business.
- Manage all company marketing strategy that includes various marketing and sales funnels, including emails, EDM’s, Google Ads, and digital channels. Plus look to develop these.
- Use all analytics and stats to better potential business and marketing strategies/channels.
- Manage Google ads and ensure social media channels are briefed inline with each IPC campaign.
- Write various articles for and project manage IPC’s new webinar / Industry Talks’ on the website, supporting the development of information sharing and the brand narrative.
- You absolutely love getting on the phone or meeting clients to discuss company service or clients’ needs.
- You know basic digital marketing strategies, social media platforms, tools and social technology trends and developments.
- An understanding of the advertising industry, as well as production, photography, TVC, Broadcast, and motion content, would be favoured. Your understanding of the advertising and production industry will ideally come with Advertising Agency contacts.
- Excellent written skills, attention to detail and proven abilities in developing, sourcing and editing content.
- Basic design skills and knowledge of Adobe suite.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills. Audiences want to hear what you have to say!
- Proven experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Linked-In including fan acquisition, campaign management and optimisation, content creation and reporting.
- Have a sufficient understanding of Search Engine Optimisation to be able to confidently grow our SEO and develop targeted solutions.
- Be able to write website and LinkedIn articles and EDMS, in line with the IPC brand.
- You are passionate about growing the IPC business.
- Thrive in business development and have a proven track record of gaining new business/sales. In IPC’s case encouraging scripts or briefs in hand.
- Self-starter – Always learning and looking for ways to help the team operate more efficiently.
Job Status: Initially Part-time with the premise to grow role in line with company development.
Base (pro-rata part-time) Approx. Plus commission on jobs won for the company (% on gross). Role can developed fast to full time.
A mix of office (Surry Hills) based and working from home role.
All applicants must have existing Australian work rights.