We're the inventors of the nuraphone, a revolutionary headphone that learns and adapts to your perfect hearing - providing you with unparalleled sound clarity.
We have been heralded as the future of music in FACT, THUMP, Acclaim, Cool Hunting, The Huffington Post, Engadget, Mashable, c'net, The Verge, Forbes + +
We want to make sure that people love interacting with nura as much as they love the nuraphone! We are looking for passionate and talented people to help us understand and manage our customers' experiences.
We are currently hiring full-time, part-time and casual roles, rostered between 6am - 5pm. All roles are based at nura HQ in Brunswick, Melbourne.
We believe in addressing the customer's needs holistically. Candidates should enjoy helping people use technology and be able to think through both a sales and support lens. Most importantly Customer Experience Experts must demonstrate raw talent, diversity and a love of music - these are our DNA at nura!
Prior experience in customer service is beneficial, with preference to those with a good understanding of music and technology.
A DAY IN THE LIFE...
- Communicating with nura customers digitally - being friendly, helpful and demonstrating a problem-solving mentality
- Resolving customer queries using nura's systems communication and knowledge management systems
- Understanding and applying nura's policies, processes, procedures and knowledge base information
- Providing recommendations for customer relations improvement, based on customer interactions
- Escalating customer queries where necessary to the Customer Relationship -
- Manager and Product Team
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1+ years experience in a customer facing help desk environment (Apple Genius) or audio technology retail (Bose, B&O, boutique)
- Friendly and excellent at empathising with others
- Good at working in a team to solve problems
- Sharp lateral thinking skills and tackles things with a can-do attitude
- Fast at using Google Enterprise suite and good at picking up new software quickly
A DEFINITE PLUS
- Experience in a customer service or help desk role
- Obsessed with music / seeking to enter the music technology field / music technology user
- Experience using Zendesk and / or Hootsuite
- Your very own pair of nuraphones valued at $399 USD
- The opportunity to travel and work at nura events
- Startup perks - coffee machine and ping pong table!
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
Please send a brief email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference "Customer Experience Expert" in the subject field.
Make sure to also include a section on; your notice period and what amazing customer experience means to you!
We look forward to hearing from you. Please note that if you do not hear back from us within one month of applying that we have kept your CV on file and will consider you for other roles.