Music Licensing Manager Advertising
Posted 23 Feb 2021
Closes 25 Mar 2021
Music Licensing Manager, Advertising -FTC 12 months
REFERENCE : SI57
REPORTING TO : Operations Director, apac
DATE : Feburary 2021
AUDIO NETWORK IS A GLOBAL MUSIC COMPANY CREATING ORIGINAL, HIGH-QUALITY MUSIC FOR USE IN TV, FILM AND ADVERTISING AND FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT ACROSS DIGITAL AND SOCIAL PLATFORMS.
WITH A ROSTER OF OVER 1,000 ARTISTS AND A CATALOGUE OF +175,000 TRACKS ACROSS EVERY CONCEIVABLE GENRE – WE’RE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS FIND THE PERFECT TRACK TO TELL THEIR STORY.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone to drive new business and manage existing advertising agency customers in Australia, Singapore & Hong Kong. This is a 12-month maternity cover contract role and will report directly into the Director of Sales, APAC. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in account management and business development with an understanding of the advertising agency landscape
- Business Development: Proactively seek new business with our VIP advertising agencies & sound houses in Australia, Singapore & Hong Kong
- Client Servicing & Management: To manage the needs, relationships, requirements & expectations of existing clients in Australia, Singapore & Hong Kong
- Networking & Meetings: (Following business and government COVID restrictions) regularly attended meetings with existing and new business customers. Attend events to drive new leads by representing Audio Network at relevant conferences and networking events
- Upselling: Upsell and increase revenue from high value website registrations & customer inquiries.
- Music Briefs: Collaborate with our in-house Music Researches to effectively source relevant tracks for client projects
- Sales Administration: Maintain an accurate and high level of data entry across all internal sales platforms
- Feedback & Strategy: Continually educate & feedback to the internal business on the advertising agency market needs
- 3+ years experience in a business development role ideally selling to content creators
- Experience in account management
- Account management or business development experience to Singapore or Hong Kong based companies would be highly regarded
- Proven experience in negotiation
- Understanding of traditional and digital Advertising landscape
- General understanding of Music Licensing
- High energy level
- Personable & social
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Persistent & works well under pressure
- Commercially minded
- Well organised multi-tasker with high attention to detail
- Enthusiastic outlook
- Able to work autonomously within a framework
- Driven, self-motivated and wants to love their job
- Passion for music
- “Hands-on” approach
This summarises the main key responsibilities of your role but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
BE YOUR ORIGINAL SELF
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Audio Network, and across eOne and Hasbro, we not only celebrate originality – it’s a key part of our business. We strongly believe that to create the best entertainment content for everyone, we need diverse teams, telling diverse stories. We’re committed to building these teams– and we know our work here is never done. We‘re always striving to ensure everyone feels empowered to bring their whole, unique selves to work each day. Each Audio Networker is unique – but they are all treated the same: with dignity, respect, compassion, and equality.
eOne is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.
- Contact Name: Maria O'Sullivan
- Contact Email: email@example.com