Mid - Senior Social Media Manager
Posted 12 Oct 2021
Closes 11 Nov 2021
Distil is a digital marketing and graphic design agency for the hospitality and FMCG industry. We deliver strategic and operational marketing support across Social Media and Graphic Design services for a diverse portfolio of clients.
As the company continues to expand, an exciting opportunity has opened for an experienced (4+ years in a similar role) Social Media Manager to join our team.
We’re gearing up to support our clients as NSW & VIC open up again (Freedom Day! ), so we’re looking for a candidate who can start with us as soon as possible, and as cliche as it sounds – hit the ground running!
We’re a small team (11 people), there’s room for personal & career growth, continued learning is encouraged, and we value a work/life balance.
Our office is located in Chippendale but at the moment we’re working from home. We regularly work from home one day a week, and when we’re not WFH we have our very friendly office dogs joining us (BD, Fin & Asti)!
To apply, submit your CV, cover letter and 3 examples of your best work (social media content, campaigns, ads etc.).
Primarily you will focus on the day-to-day management of social media accounts, executing paid advertising campaigns and constantly evolving social content streams.
The role will enable you to work closely with a team of highly experienced professionals, providing consultative services to a diverse portfolio of clients, including restaurants, beverage brands, bars, hotels, and cafes.
You will lead the creation and execution of marketing strategies relevant to new and existing social media platforms.
- Account management
- Social media strategy & implementation
- Day to day management of social media channels (primarily Facebook & Instagram)
- Community management & growth strategy
- Ad strategy & budget management
- Day to day management of Facebook advertising (the ideal candidate will have at least 4+ years’ experience with Facebook Ads Manager)
- Respond to reviews across various platforms (Google Business, TripAdvisor, Facebook)
- Manage client communications & expectations
- Brief artwork (print and digital assets) to our in-house graphics team & organise printing
- Create monthly EDM campaigns in various CMS systems
- Weekly updates of clients’ websites with new promotional artworks and content
- Comprehensive reporting of social media & digital performance
Our ideal candidate is savvy and energetic marketer that has experience in being client-facing and the ability to manage multiple projects. You have a can-do attitude, find solutions rather than problems and highly organised. You must have strong communication skills and be confident leading client meetings, both in person and virtually. You are a fast learner, agile and easily adapt.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience with Facebook Business Manager & Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience across; Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, Google Analytics, SEO & SEM and WordPress
- Previous Social Media Manager experience – agency or client side
- A genuine passion for travel, hospitality and nightlife
- Creativity in relation to content and execution
- Ability to create and implement marketing strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to see projects through end to end
Only applicants with a cover letter and work examples will be considered.
- Contact Name: Naomi Ross
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org