Forever Network is one of the fastest growing media companies in Australia today, receiving over 120M cross-platform content impressions per month. Our unique and fast phased content experience achieves industry-leading engagement metrics to our global, social and mobile-first millennial audience.
Forever Network is seeking an extremely organized editorial operations intern to be based in our Sydney office. The intern will support projects and initiatives in editorial operations, partnerships, and e-commerce.
The intern will be expected to come in roughly 1-2 days per week, and should be able to commit to a period of at least 3-6 months, but the schedule can be flexible.
Responsibilities may include
- Compiling and reviewing analytics and data
- Publishing articles onto our website
- Responding to audience/customer inquiries
- Compiling design assets in Projo/Dropbox.
- Story searching/ research assistance
- Competitor analysis
- Compiling top stories and assets for content email highlights
- Provide subject line options for emails to A/B test
- Interest in the business and operations of digital media
- Impeccably organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Familiarity with the Basketball Forever brand
- Proven experience operating a social media page (desired)
- Experience with Wordpress and Campaign Monitor (desired)
- Love of Basketball (added bonus)
- Basic HTML/CSS skills (added bonus).
The successful candidate will be paid a stipend of $400/month, and provided with a letter of recommendation.
- COMPANY NAME - Forever Network
- CONTACT NAME - Jaden Harris
- WEBSITE - www.forevernetwork.com
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/BasketballForever