Posted 15 Jan 2020
Closes 14 Feb 2020
If you have a passion for design and love retail, you could be perfect for this position with us. We are seeking an experienced full-time Marketing Specialist to work collaboratively in our dynamic team environment. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of our strategic marketing plan. You will also own the opportunity to cultivate Mud’s design vision, ensuring that the messaging is consistent across all campaigns and events.
If you’re a high achieving marketing professional with a passion for analytical data, design, arts and food we’d love to hear from you.
• Utilise analytic data to better understand client and stakeholder needs, experiences and behaviours.
• Apply insights found from data and market research to inform future campaigns.
• Work closely with brand owners to define, document and deliver clear strategic brand position and messages.
• Own the brand’s strategic marketing plan by working closely with internal stakeholders to develop and implement brand raising activities across various channels; digital, retail stores, collateral and events.
• Understand client and stakeholder needs, experiences and behaviours by effectively utilising data from sources such as CRM, web/social analytics and surveys.
• Develop and implement the CRM strategy, segmentation and reporting to ensure that sales leads are generated efficiently and effectively.
• Actively identify new and exciting ways to increase brand awareness.
Skills and experience
• A tertiary qualification in Marketing.
• 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
• Strategic and creative thinker.
• Project management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to analyse and report on data.
• Excellent Adobe Creative Suite, word, excel, PowerPoint skills.
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
• A flexible, creative, and positive team player.
• Experience working in luxury retail.
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, and would love to work with a truly beautiful product range, please apply with your cover letter and CV.