Posted 7 Oct 2021
Closes 6 Nov 2021
What/Who we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an all-around gun Marketing Specialist for a permanent position at FELLR Drinks! This is a full-time role based out of Sydney, working closely with the founders, managing our organic and paid media strategies, brand partnerships and event activations driving the growth of the brand across Australia.
What you will work on:
- Partner with the founders to craft a strategic vision for FELLR’s comms strategy, driving the development and implementation of content and experiences both digitally and physically for FELLR fans
- You will manage our Social and Digital execution strategy, with a goal of engaging, growing and building a strong narrative with our followers through social, PR and events
- Community management
- Manage our PR strategy and execution, working closely with our PR agency
- Work with the FELLR design lead to understand design, innovation, and points of distinction for key product stories to be told across account digital and retail channels
- Build and manage key Brand and Ambassador partnerships, maintaining strong relationships and ongoing dialogue with some of the best brands and creative minds in Australia
- Align with our sales teams to identify key wins and activity to feature in seasonal account marketing calendar
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years relevant experience growing Lifestyle/Culture brands, either brand or agency side
- Your creativity and out-of-the-box thinking is what sets you apart from the rest, with a drive to innovate and rewrite the playbooks
- You will have an entrepreneurial spirit, with interests in learning beyond your role about the inner workings for a high-growth, lifestyle/culture-focused FMCG start-up
- You have deep social and communications expertise, with a strong track record on leading organic media strategies that grow audiences, engagement, and brand affinity
- You will have previous experience in developing through-the-line content campaigns, whilst also dealing with designers, brand/media agencies, press and brand/ambassador partnerships
- You will be an excellent communicator, with strong copywriting skills and able to engage and deal with various internal and external stakeholders
- You will be a strong project manager, being self-motivated & organised to be able to drive your own results and manage your time efficiently
- Positive mind-set with the initiative and drive to get stuck in and hit the ground running
WHAT IS FELLR all about?
- FELLR is a lifestyle beverage brand, which launched to market in July 2020, and has grown to be become one of Australia’s leading, and most loved Hard Seltzers. Hailing from the beaches of Sydney, FELLR set out to revolutionise the alcoholic drinks industry with better-for-you alcoholic beverages that didn’t compromise on flavour, that people are stoked to share with their friends.
- With an appetite to do things differentially, FELLR has been focused on forging its own path, building a brand that taps into youth culture, through building relationships with key partners and brands who follow a similar ethos.
- Following on from significant growth in our first year, and hot off the heels of winning the ABN Australian Start-up of the Year, FELLR is looking to expand its team and bring on board key individuals that are stoked to wake up every day knowing they are instrumental in continuing to build FELLR from the ground up. Having fun all the way.
What’s in it for you?
You will be joining a young company that is not only focused on growth but having fun and creating a culture centred around its people; empowering them to develop and succeed. You will have the opportunity to grow with the business and play significant role in its future success. In return FELLR is able to offer:
- A creative, inclusive, and fun culture with drive to push the industry and drive innovation in the space
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing company which offers career development and growth
- Competitive market salary based on experience
- Employee bonus/share option incentive plans to get your own slice of FELLR
- Monthly FELLR stock allowance
This role will report directly to FELLR Directors. To apply for this role please email a cover letter and CV to JOBS@DRINKFELLR.COM