Marketing & Social Media Manager
Posted 30 Apr 2021
Closes 30 May 2021
The position is a part-time permanent Sales & Marketing Administrator role.
The candidate must be well presented, have an eagerness and drive to learn & have great attention to detail. You must also possess strong organisation skills, the ability to multi task and have a flexible and fun personality. To be the successful applicant you must be organised & flexible to carry out different office tasks.
- Customer Service / Office experience
- Answering Phones & Enquiries
- Create letters & distribution
- Property Marketing Preparation (brochures, open home times etc)
- Filing & Archiving
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, vendors & purchasers
- Liaising with contractors & solicitors
- Delivering contracts where applicable (locally)
- Assisting with sales listings & rental listings
- Invoice processing
- Organising maintenance work orders
- Social media management & content creation
- Weekly e-newsletter creation and distribution
- Create new sales listings
- Monitor sales campaigns
- Create marketing materials
- Create & facilitate DL distributions for just listed & just solds
- Facilitate photoshoots
- Drivers Licence
- Real Estate Licence or Registration (or be able to obtain)
- Be able to assist at Saturday Open Homes
- Property Tree / Agentbox / Rest / My Desktop knowledge
- Previous experience in a Real Estate office would be an advantage
This position will give the successful applicant an opportunity to progress further within the business.
If you have a passion for Real Estate and the property world & can see yourself being a great asset to our company, then we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9713 7433 to chat.
- Contact Name: Cameron Nicholls
- Contact Email: email@example.com