Marketing Manager, Products & Campaigns
Posted 22 Apr 2021
Closes 22 May 2021
- Integrated Marketing Specialist / MarTech focus
- Fast paced, dynamic growth industry
- Central CBD (Sydney) Location
- 12 Month FTC with potential for perm
Aramex (Australia) has an immediate opportunity to hire an experienced product marketer who will report to the
CMO and work closely with the Business Solutions Team and IT team to market products and manage the marketing
output across multiple business projects and platforms.
The Marketing Manager, Products & Campaigns role is primarily responsible for developing marketing and
communications strategies and plans to support the launch and continued development of Aramex’s products and
This role is perfectly suited to the tech-savvy marketer who has a customer-centric mindset and can marry the
marketing strategy with the technology that delivers it.
The role will be an initial 12-month fixed term contract but there may be an opportunity for a permanent position
for the right candidate.
To be considered you will possess:
- Experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar role.
- Experience developing and activating product-based campaigns, e.g. new product launch.
- Experience with end-to-end management of marketing campaigns including: writing a brief, identifying the
best marketing channels, working with design departments and external agencies to develop creative assets,
book media activity, develop a Comms plan for external and internal stakeholders.
- Marketing tertiary qualifications.
- Highly desirable:
- Prior experience in a tech-focused organisation, mid-size start-up, or transport & logistics industry
- Experience marketing tech-based products or services, systems, platforms or apps
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet and other project management systems.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Critical, logical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Process-driven with meticulous attention to detail
- Loves “the detail” more than the “big picture” – building success “step-by-step” in a sequential, logical order
- Positive energy, ‘can-do’ attitude; prepared to roll up sleeves and get the job done
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work with a sense of urgency
- Agility and adaptability, must be comfortable with change
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and fast-paced business that feels like a start-up with the backing
of a global brand. It’s an exciting time to join the Courier and Logistics industry as it experiences unprecedented
growth powered by e-commerce.