Posted 27 Oct 2019
Closes 26 Nov 2019
Ovira is out to revolutionise the age old period-care industry. We are on a mission to level the health care playing field and change the lives of women everywhere. We believe periods should only end sentences, not life.
We are in the final stages of manufacturing and about to launch our product – a small wearable device that instantly stops period pain. And yes, she really works!
Working out of the Goods Shed on Collins St, you will play a key role in creating our brand voice and developing and executing brand communications across multiple channels.
As an early member of an early-stage team, you will be involved in long-term strategy as well as highly tactical day-to-day execution. Working directly with the founder, this is a rare opportunity to help an early-stage, mission-driven company grow.
- Develop and execute a content marketing plan (blogging, graphic, video and social media) according to budget
- Build brand awareness and drive online sales, guided by data and metrics
- Management of ad platforms – Facebook/Instagram, Google etc
- Manage external freelancers, content creators, and creatives to develop content and brand assets
- Manage the community including brand ambassadors, affiliates and customers
- Cultivate online and offline relationships with influencers in the health and wellness space
- Stay on top of marketing and industry trends to understand our messaging effectiveness in order to evolve our brand and marketing touchpoints
- You have at least 1 year of marketing experience at a fast-growing consumer-facing company (ideally experience in content marketing and working on a brand from an early stage)
- You are customer obsessed – you understand our customer and how to speak to them at every point of the marketing funnel
- You are deadline-driven and adaptable – you can move fast to create high-quality content in an evolving environment.
- You have strong intuition and understanding of what makes great creative; experience in managing and giving direction to creatives. But, can look to data to support these decisions.
- You have experience working across a wide variety of marketing channels including media, influencer marketing, and content ideally within a startup environment.
- You are highly motivated and hard-working with a “no task is too small” attitude.
- You are culturally-aware and naturally curious—you know what other brands are doing.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are never satisfied with the status quo, always thinking “how can we do this better?”
- You have a demonstrated interest in the health/wellness space.
- You enjoy working in a friendly team environment that will go over and above to make sure you’re well looked after!
- Contact Name: Alice Williams
- Contact Email: [email protected]