Posted 19 Aug 2019
Closes 18 Sep 2019
Is Lido, Classic, Cameo, Ritz Cinemas looking for you?
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Cinema family. This person will head up our brilliant Marketing team of four, who service three Cinema sites in Melbourne and one in Sydney.
The primary focus of our Marketing Manager is to capture and ignite the audience. When you join us, you will be promoting brand awareness to increase bums on seats, as well as, using your creative and curious nature to identify new opportunities to build brand love and connection. You will be responsible for increasing overall ticket sales and leveraging social media, digital platforms and existing databases to increase audience engagement with our 4 cinema sites.
This role is unique, exciting, dynamic, fast paced and absolutely central to the business. You will be the ultimate creative force and the go-to guru for all things Film and Pop-Culture.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage advertising and marketing budget to achieve agreed targets and monitor relevant data, trends and analytics associated with digital and social marketing activities at all sites
- Manage all above and below the line marketing activities, including paid social, SEO, display, media and reciprocal partnerships
- Develop a strategic marketing vision for the business, put in place an actionable plan to execute successfully
- Lead and coach your team, enhancing their skills and ensuring individual and departmental success
- Refine digital reporting framework to monitor platforms and provide monthly and ad hoc reporting on digital marketing activities
- Ability to use data to develop marketing insights and drive strategic decision making
- Act as key contact between Film Distributors on marketing campaigns, events and other screenings
- Oversee the Creative Services process for the business, ensuring brand guidelines are maintained
- Manage and monitor all external advertising and marketing activity
- Instil a high standard of quality and accuracy in the wider team, and oversee quality control on all publicly released content
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website through external support
- Media management including engaging & managing external Publicists if and when appropriate
- Coordinate with the Internal Film Festival team to advise on marketing and publicity activities for this event
What you bring…
We celebrate the unusual, so even if you haven’t worked in Cinema or a related field we want to hear from you. Our style is unafraid and daring; if you are willing to take the plunge and jump into a new industry, we are willing to take that leap with you.
With that in mind, we want to meet you if you have:
- A relevant tertiary degree qualification
- 5 years’+ experience in marketing or communications
- Strong experience in developing marketing strategies that deliver cohesive, effective and consistent messages
- Previous experience in managing a medium sized team (at least 4 people); specifically, the ability to inspire, develop and engage individuals
- Fearless leadership and strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence key stakeholders both internally and externally
- A childlike sense of enthusiasm and curiosity; paired with an overall warm & agile style
- Sound organisation and project management skills, including managing digital and print marketing
- A passion for analytics and presenting insights in an effective and relevant way
- A keen approach in researching and identifying industry patterns and trends
- An attention to detail and an organised, passionate and proactive drive for continuous improvement and innovation
- Well-developed Microsoft Office skills including Word, Outlook and Excel
Who are we?
While ‘Lido, Classic, Cameo, Ritz Cinemas’ is a mouthful of a Company name, what we stand for is simple and unwavering…
We are the tongue-in-cheek, well informed cinephile. We have the newest and most relevant information for fellow film lovers. We make it our purpose to always look for the weird and wonderful and share it with our followers. We are never snobbish, we appreciate and can see the value of all films.
We care about the communities and stories we’re contributing to, and we want to share our gifts with others. We have big ideas and a strong vision for our future.
Can you see yourself in our vision for the future? If so please apply on this platform.
Please be aware that only successful candidates will be contacted.
To learn more about our Cinemas, please visit https://www.lidocinemas.com.au; https://www.classiccinemas.com.au; https://www.cameocinemas.com.au; and https://www.ritzcinema.com.au/Page/Homeand follow “Lido, Classic, Cameo, Ritz Cinemas” on LinkedIn & our Socials