Posted 14 Jan 2021
Closes 13 Feb 2021
MySite is an integrated SaaS company specialising in community and stakeholder engagement software products. Our two marketing leading products- Consultation Manager and Social Pinpoint- help a wide range of government and private sector organisations throughout Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the USA with connecting, engaging, and understanding their stakeholders and communities (people just like you!). We are a fun, dynamic, and high performing team running an exciting, profitable, and rapidly expanding global business.
Summary of role
We are looking for an intern who is passionate about marketing to help us execute our marketing and brand strategy. You will be working closely with our marketing team to conduct a full contact audit and clean up and use this information to create key buyer personas and target markets. You will also gain experience using various marketing tools and functions within HubSpot marketing software. The role also provides marketing support to the Head of Marketing in various areas as required to execute the overall marketing strategy.
Requirements for the role
- Currently undertaking relevant tertiary qualifications (marketing, communications, design or similar) (Essential)
- Understanding of basic marketing principles including buyer personas, segmentation and marketing channels (Essential).
- Experience with Microsoft Suite Excel (Essential)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Essential)
- Experience with the Adobe Suite, especially InDesign, Premiere Pro and Photoshop (Desirable)
- Interest in SaaS products and industry (Desirable)
- Work from home options available.
- We are flexible with hours and days of the week to fit in with your schedule.
- We have an account with the local café so you can enjoy your daily brew for free!
- Contact Name: Franki Power
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org