Posted 29 Jul 2020
Closes 28 Aug 2020
The intern role will offer you an incredible opportunity to learn about community engagement, sourcing creatives, writing copy and invaluable lessons on a socials approach that’s built on strategy.
We have loads of upskilling material that we will share with you too.
This will be a hands-on role. You’ll be mentored and coached and given the opportunity to practice and refine your skills from a team of brilliant and talented marketers!
Some of the tasks you will assist with include:
- Content writing for social media
- How to manage multiple social media accounts
- Community engagement
- Influencer marketing
What we are looking for:
- You must be able to travel to Pakenham HQ
- Be available a minimum of 2 days per week for 3 months
- Your attention to detail, positive attitude and willingness to learn must be off the charts
- Experience with Adobe would be great, but we can also teach you
- An eye and passion for all things social + branding
This is an unpaid internship, but the value you’ll receive will be invaluable, we promise! If desired, we’re happy to work with your university to assist with course credits.
Our first ever intern (me) is now our Chief Marketing Officer (woohoo). Blow our mind, and there is potential for a role, but at very least, you’ll get a glowing reference to kick start your career.
Send an email to email@example.com and tell me.
- Why you, what your studying and when you can start?
I will be in contact with an invite to a phone interview.
What are you waiting for?!
- Contact Name: Chloe Juresko
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org