Marketing/Google Assistant at #1 Rated Digital Marketing Agency
Posted 10 Jun 2021
Closes 10 Jul 2021
Please note: this position is available for the Megaphone offices in Sydney or Melbourne.
We are looking for someone who is great with numbers, loves marketing, and wants to kick start their career at the fastest growing agency in Australia! We want someone with ambition, drive to succeed and the desire to be the best in the industry. Is this you?
We aren’t your typical digital marketing agency:
Our team focuses on education and fun. We dedicate time to learn the latest to ensure we are the smartest marketers and digital strategists out there. We heavily invest back into our employees to ensure they are growing both personally and professionally at a fast rate.
We also know life isn’t all about work and we ensure to make our working environment enjoyable. This is seen in our team events which have included team excursions, escape rooms, virtual reality, mini golf, karaoke, retreats & more. We all appreciate a bit of friendly competition!
Our growth has come from a company culture of personal development, intrapreneurship and a reputation for getting amazing results. If you believe you’d be a valuable addition to the team, we would love to hear from you.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You should have expertise in the following:
- Understanding of social media and google advertising
- Analytical minded
- Great at problem solving
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Good competency of social media platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn
WHAT IS INVOLVED DAY-TO-DAY
- Assisting the Google Marketing team
- Google advertising set up and optimisation
- Search/Google shopping/Google display/YouTube
- Social Media Marketing
- Health Checking Campaigns
- Creating and testing advertisements
- Finding new ways to innovate
- Internal development and processes
- Learning and personal development
- Data analysis and optimisation
ARE YOU READY TO BE OUR NEXT DIGITAL EXPERT?
Check out our website and socials and see if you are a fit for the Megaphone lifestyle.
If you would like to apply please apply through Bamboo with your resume and cover letter as a PDF.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Megaphone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace We are a merit based organisation. At Megaphone, we don’t just welcome difference — we support it, we value it, we celebrate it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our products.