Marketing Coordinator or Assistant – Live Touring
Posted 24 Nov 2021
Closes 3 Dec 2021
Australia’s leading concert promoters Frontier Touring/Chugg Entertainment are expanding our team in expectation of a bumper year of upcoming tours. Live touring is officially back, and we couldn’t be more excited!
One of our new roles is for a proactive music loving Marketing Coordinator or Assistant to join our team in January 2022. You’ll be working on tours such as The Killers, Billie Eilish, Faith No More, Justin Bieber, Tame Impala, Tyler, The Creator, Vance Joy and many more.
Based out of our Melbourne office you will be an integral member of our Marketing team in Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland.
You may have just graduated and be starting your career in Marketing, or you might have 1-2 years of experience under your belt. You’ll be a team player who is eager, energetic, positive and ready to learn and work alongside our highly experienced Marketing team. You’re enthusiastic to be challenged and enjoy working across multiple projects. You’ll be tech and design savvy and able to embrace new software and processes quickly.
You love live music and have been desperate to get to a gig in the past two years.
You’ll play an important support role to the Marketing Leads and overall Marketing team in the execution of creative, strategic and results driven marketing and advertising campaigns for the Live businesses across all media forums, including traditional (TV, radio, print), digital (online and social), out of home (outdoor media).
If this sounds like you, please apply with both a cover letter and CV by COB Friday 3 December 2021.
Key responsibilities include:
* Play an important and proactive role in providing administrative support in day to day and forward project planning.
* Update budgets, invoice reconciliation, cost summaries, partnership documents and reports.
* Copywriting for various uses including digital advertising, ticket event and radio scripts.
* Proofing and saving down assets.
* Maintain assets, image, document and archive system.
* Coordinate with third parties for assets creation or delivery.
* Compile and create project reports or pitch documents.
* Maintain various info@ mailboxes.
* Maintain a centralised media/industry database.
* Escort photographers and media at concerts/launches.
* Attend concerts, events and launches in a work capacity.
Experience and qualities:
* Marketing qualifications welcomed.
* Have experience or sound knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Google adwords, programmatic and other digital marketing platforms. You should also have experience or a sound understanding of collaborative software platforms such as Microsoft Teams/SharePoint, Outlook, Google, Slack, Dropbox etc.
* Be comfortable working in a close-knit team across multiple projects and accept input from others.
* Manage your time effectively and clearly identify the processes and steps that need to be taken to meet role requirements and objectives across multiple projects.
* Communicate clearly and concisely in all types of environments both verbally and in writing.
* Hold a strong passion for the music and live entertainment industry.
* A want to stay up to date with new trends and opportunities.