Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 8 Jun 2021
Closes 8 Jul 2021
Live Nation is the world’s leading provider of live entertainment, promoting more than 40,000 shows annually for over 5,000 artists across 46 countries. Across ANZ we deliver the best all-round entertainment offering, with huge international headline concert tours, small boutique music events, family entertainment, comedy and music festivals.
We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Marketing Coordinator to support our Marketing team in our comeback to LIVE in Australia and New Zealand. This role is full time, temporary 6 month contract and can be based in either our Melbourne or Sydney office.
Working across all facets of marketing within the business, the marketing coordinator will ultimately play a key role in supporting the day to day running of the department, with the overall aim of executing best in class marketing campaigns and fan experiences for Live Nation tours, artists and brands to drive ticket sales for the business and brand awareness for Live Nation.
Day to day your role will include:
- Customer service
- Marketing campaign support
- Consumer promotions
- Media monitoring
- Data tracking, reporting, research & insights
- Developing digital campaigns across social & email
- Creating presentations
- Proactively supporting the marketing team and attending/assisting at some of our events as needed!
Who and what are we looking for?
- You’ll have a passion for live entertainment, popular culture, and a good understanding of the Australian and New Zealand entertainment market
- Similar experience in an entertainment or sports, media or marketing agency business
- Calm under pressure, self motivated and proactive. Can balance multiple priorities.
- You live and breathe digital platforms and have an obsession for TikTok, Spotify, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You have experience on the tools managing these platforms within a business
- Confident using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Zoom
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Creative thinker, with the drive to always innovate
- Confident with data analysis, with the ability to make suggestions based on data and insights
- Comfortable and confident in your relationship building skills across a variety of different personalities
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire to keep up professional development
What do we offer?
- Flexible working environment
- Ticket perks to our events
- Health & Wellbeing programs
- Investment in your personal career development
- Be part of a global, innovative and exciting business!
Sound like the role for you? To apply, please click on the apply button to send your resume and a cover letter telling us a bit more about yourself!
- Contact Name: Alex Borzillo
- Contact Email: email@example.com