Posted 8 Apr 2021
Closes 8 May 2021
Working closely with the Owner, General Manager, and the events team to support the coordination and implementation of marketing activities across three venues.
The Carlton Club is a busy venue which features four unique spaces including three outdoor spaces and a restaurant which is open 5 days per week.
The Windsor Castle is every bodies favourite south-side local. It has a beer garden and a restaurant which is open seven days per week.
The Gertrude Hotel soon-to-be-open pub in Fitzroy
The Carlton and Windsor Castle are both venues that have a dedicated clientele and celebrate everything which is fun and unique about Melbourne and we are looking to create the same atmosphere in The Gertrude.
The perfect person for this role will work well under pressure, have an excellent eye for detail, appreciates good design and has a knack for digital marketing.
This role offers lots of scope for creativity, and we are looking for someone with Strong knowledge, skills, experience and the ability to execute the following:
- Manage test, scale and optimise campaigns across Facebook, Instagram & TikTok
- Analyse & Optimise existing paid campaigns including campaign structure, creating new campaigns, refining audience targeting and any other optimisation required to scale revenue and increase profits
- Ability to update the venues website content including SEO
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Develop and execute digital, influencer and printed marketing strategies
- Development of marketing collateral from concept to print production –posters, menus, flyers and newsletter
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions executed in-venue
- Generating ideas and initiatives to drive venue sales and profitability
- Staying abreast of food, beverage, media trends
- Execution of partnership agreements in-venue
- Briefing external creative resources
- Making sure that all venue collateral is current and up to date
- Making sure that content on external marketing websites is current and up to date
- Contact Name: Nick Jackson
- Contact Email: email@example.com