Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 30 Oct 2020
Closes 29 Nov 2020
Workspace made easy – that’s what we’re all about at WOTSO.
WOTSO provides regional and suburban office space on flexible terms. Our customers are largely sole traders and SMEs. We give them great spaces close to home so that they can grow their businesses whilst still being connected to their local community.
Sound like the type of business and community you want to be a part of? We are on the hunt looking for a marketing guru to join our head office team in Neutral Bay.
- Using local area marketing drive growth for all of our 17 WOTSO locations
- Work with space leaders to run promotions and promote the space
- Research and keep up to date with coworking market trends
- Networking with targeted business groups, (these could be out of business hours)
- Develop and maintain partnerships including suppliers and caterers etc
- Work with senior management team to develop and implement targeted marketing strategies
- Assist with socials posting
- Actively run WOTSO’s LinkedIn page
- Manage and create copywriting content for the monthly newsletter
- Ensure brand identity is in line with company standards
What we require from you:
- Ability to write and produce content
- A good understanding of google analytics and how SEO works
- Be well organised
- Willingness to travel, you may need to travel to all of our coworking spaces
- An eye for detail
- An understanding of algorithms
What’s in it for you?
- Social Environment – we are a close knit fun team!
- Join an Australian-owned fast growing co-working business
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Potential for growth
If you think you have what it takes to join our awesome crew at Neutral Bay please send a cover letter highlighting your marketing talents along with your resume.
No agencies please
- Contact Name: Clare Simmons
- Contact Email: email@example.com