Marketing Campaign Specialist - Trade
Posted 15 Sep 2020
Closes 15 Oct 2020
- Are you a creative, highly organised marketing professional, passionate about innovation?
- Join a highly respected, Australian family-owned business that’s grown to be a national leader – and is still expanding!
- Attractive salary package, flexible working options & ongoing career development!
About the Organisation
With a history stretching back over 85 years, Haymes Paint is a true Australian success story; and whilst their colour palettes and can labels may have changed with the decades, their commitment to quality has remained the same. Now in their fourth generation of family ownership, they haven’t slowed down on bringing new and better products to the market, always looking for new advances or opportunities for innovation. Their values of Truth, Passion, Integrity, Respect and Listening and Learning are reflected in everything they do.
About the Opportunity
With the continuing growth of the business, Haymes Paint is currently looking for a Marketing Campaign Specialist – Trade to join their team in Melbourne on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Brand Marketing Manager, you will be developing and executing marketing campaigns for the trade and B2B markets (trade, commercial and builders), working on multiple segments and remaining consistent with brand guidelines, across a detailed product mix.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and developing a go-to-market calendar of campaigns and integrated marketing activities;
- Delivering timely and effective marketing campaigns, that engage with existing customers and attract new ones;
- Identifying opportunities to improve or develop marketing activities, via digital and traditional channels, to better support or enhance customer journeys;
- Further developing Haymes’ existing loyalty program, executing marketing activities to specifically engage members;
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on marketing campaign performance against agreed targets, benchmarks and KPIs; and
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with both external and internal stakeholders, across the business.
For more information please click ‘Apply’ now!
About the Benefits
Proudly family-owned and operated, Haymes offers the best of both worlds, with the strong commercial oversight and business skills to suite a national leader, without losing sight of what made that success possible – their staff.
Committed to ensuring each member of their team has the opportunity to grow with the business, it shouldn’t be surprising that Haymes has fantastic staff retention, as they genuinely invest in each individual and encourage new ideas.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package, negotiable based on your skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and deliver targeted marketing strategies with a highly supportive, people-focused Aussie business – Apply Now!