Marketing and Communication Officer - Paid Internship
Posted 3 Dec 2019
Closes 2 Jan 2020
Questra Immigration is an innovative Melbourne-based migration agency with a difference. With a robust presence around Australia, our customers include thousands of international students, working holiday makers, many business and individual clients from the Engineering, Health Services, Skilled Trades, Hospitality and many other industries. We assist our clients to complete the migration process and guide them in finding their dream life in Australia.
As Marketing & Communication Officer, you are responsible for the marketing & communication strategy, promoting the new Questra brand and developing it in the areas of branding, communication and social media in a B to C environment.
- Experience with working with social media; you know the right ways to address specific target groups and to come up with the relevant content.
- Proficiency with Office tools; other skills with specialized software such as Publishing Software (InDesign), Graphic Design software (DTP, Illustrator), Image editing software (Photoshop), Web content management system (WordPress) are appreciated.
- Ability to Create content and plan EDMs.
- Excellent command of English language, Spanish is also a plus but not mandatory.
- Very strong interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and project management skills are critical.
In this challenging role you are part of a new marketing team and you create, implement marketing communication content that effectively describes and promotes the questra brand, organisation and its services and solutions. You generate and publish testimonials, immigration news, brochures, fact sheets or other marketing communication items. In short: as a marketing communication officer you will help bring Questra marketing content above the industry standard