Junior Web Developer
Posted 15 Sep 2020
Closes 15 Oct 2020
We’re a small team of creatives and tech folk building really exciting stuff looking for an awesome junior developer to jump on board.
- Your work will largely be in React, with a little PHP. We use Gatsby to render our React sites, and gather their data from WordPress. Gatsby experience isn’t required, but it’d be super great if you had some.
- Some really creative use of Sass/SCSS or other flashy front-end work will rev our engines – a few nice transitions or micro-interactions go a long way.
- We really value a keen eye for design – all our devs have input in the design process, and a good idea of what works well for screens is always important.
What will I be doing?
If you’ve built a website in React before, you pretty much already know.
Working with other developers, as well as UX and design teams, you’ll be working predominantly in front-end development. Layouts and graphic assets will be created, and your technical flair will bring ‘em to life (generally with React and Sass). You’ll also be setting up the back-end, and testing the final product.
How long is it for?
It’s a 3 month contract with the opportunity to come on full time after that.
What do I need to do to apply?
We’re not awfully interested in your tertiary qualifications, nor are we going to throw around buzzwords like “energetic self-starter” or “highly solution-oriented”. A couple of years experience is certainly necessary, but most importantly we really want to see cool stuff you’ve worked on. Send us a few examples and a little bit about yourself.
- Contact Name: Lauren Crystal
- Contact Email: email@example.com