Posted 20 Nov 2019
Closes 20 Dec 2019
We are on the hunt for a Shooter/Editor to assist our ever-growing video team and drive amazing results for commercial clients.
The right candidate will be a dynamic, young filmmaker with at least 3 years of hands-on experience who is skilled in shooting, editing, sound and working in a team environment.
We need a whiz who:
- Has a strong background in video production including shooting, editing and sound. At least 3 years industry experience is required
- Is highly experienced in Premiere Pro and Adobe Suite software and a decent understand of Adobe After Effects
- Can confidently tackle KPI’s of 4-6 completed videos a week and can turn around material quickly (ie. 1-day shoot and edit turn around)
- Has experience managing the expectations of blue-chip clients
- Has no issues taking on, and implementing, feedback from clients and managers
- Is speedy in every aspect – from setting up camera and lights, shooting, sound and everything in between
- Is comfortable with syncing and using up to two cameras on shoots and managing audio recording
- Is flexible enough to work after hours when necessary
- Has experience storyboarding and conceptualising video briefs for potential clients, and managing a shoot and production schedule from cradle to grave
- Is incredibly organised and process driven
- Engaged in popular culture, brand focused and a fanboy/girl of the Pedestrian tone of voice and campaigns
This is a full-time role and salary will be in line with experience. Based in Surry Hills.