Junior Content Creator
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 8 Jun 2021
Closes 8 Jul 2021
Vida Glow is growing at a remarkable rate. Our ever growing team of passionate specialists are working to capitalise on that momentum, fortifying our position as a leader in ingestible beauty and giving us a platform to extend our reach in terms of our markets, our audiences and the products we offer.
We are driving the business forward with a distinctly unique position that sets Vida Glow apart from a highly competitive market drowning in a sea of sameness.
We have an opportunity to create the foundation of a truly world class global brand that inspires and creates positive impact on our customers’ lives and that inspires us all
We are seeking a Junior Content Creator with a huge passion for visual storytelling, and a desire to work in the beauty and wellness industry.
Reporting into the Content Editor and working alongside the Content Creator, this role will assist in conceptualising, filming and editing relevant and engaging assets for Vida Glow’s social media, digital channels and internal communications.
We’re looking for someone who loves and lives all things digital, gets a buzz out of a fast-paced workplace, can think on their feet and has boundless creative ideas. We want someone passionate, eager to learn and not afraid to think outside the box, bringing innovative ideas to shoot and edit content for Reels and TikTok, as well as videos for brand communications.
- Assist in content brainstorming and the creation of motion storyboards
- Attend photoshoots and capture ‘behind the scenes’ footage and capture pre-planned social media videos
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for videos
- Support the creative team in many ad-hoc projects
- Work with the wider creative team on shoot planning including sourcing any necessary props
- Work alongside the marketing team to assist in bringing communication plans to life
- Be responsible for filming short interviews and segments with internal staff and our founders
- Assist on the production of short form videos for social media and long form videos for website and commercial needs
- A perfectionist with excellent attention to detail
- Up to date with the latest industry, competitor and social media trends, tools and best practices
- An excellent collaborator who works well in a team environment
- Highly enthusiastic with a willingness to work in a fast paced, real time environment
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to meet quick turnaround times, multi-task, prioritise projects and communicate progress with management
- Strong visual skills, including an eye for good lighting, shot composition and use of colour and graphics
- A great knowledge of camera and sound recording equipment
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, take direction and adapt quickly while maintaining the Vida Glow standard and aesthetic
- Strong competency in film editing and post production, with knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to utilise motion graphics to lift and enhance video edits.
- Highly creative and thinks outside the box
- Experience in a similar position is preferred, but recent graduates are also encouraged to apply
If this sounds like your dream job, please submit your resume, cover letter and any relevant examples of your work.