Junior Business Developer
Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 31 Oct 2019
Closes 30 Nov 2019
Why work with us? Watch this video below to learn about our company culture and values:
We aren’t your typical digital marketing agency:
Our team focuses on education and fun. We dedicate time to learn the latest to ensure we are the smartest marketers and business strategists out there. We heavily invest back into our employees to ensure they are growing both personally and professionally at a fast rate.
We also know life isn’t all about work and we ensure to make our working environment fun and lively! This is seen in our team events which have included team excursions, trampolining, painting, video games, retreats & more.
Our growth has come from a company culture of personal development, intrapreneurship and a reputation for getting amazing results. If you believe you’d be a valuable addition to the team, we would love to hear from you.
The type of digital strategist we’re seeking:
You will be responsible for acquiring new clients for Megaphone so we are looking for smart, passionate, and ambitious people. Getting into Megaphone Marketing is difficult and working here is challenging yet rewarding. No industry experience necessary – but you should have expertise in the following:
- A track record of working hard
- A basic understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Great communication skills
- A willingness to learn and a drive to become the best they can be.
Most importantly, you must be obsessed with success as there is no upper limit to how much you can succeed with us!
What type of work will you be doing?
- Meeting prospective clients
- Building strong relationships
- Generating marketing strategies
- Presenting strategies to businesses
- Learning from courses and the team
Benefits we offer:
- Individual and team rewards and commission
- Monthly Learn Days where you are given courses and training and get to present ideas to the team
- Monthly team events
- A very generous leave policy
- Access to free food/restaurant launches as we run one of Melbourne’s biggest food Instagram’s @eating.melbourne
- A focus on work life balance
- Uncapped growth potential
- Many more
Interested? Here’s what to do next
Read about us to see if you share our values and beliefs. Also, check out our website to see if you’re excited by the work we do.
If you would like to apply please apply through pedestrian to Lauren Oakes with your resume and cover letter. Please include a story or example that demonstrates how you are a passionate and ambitious person.