Junior Agency Assistant.
Posted 25 Mar 2021
Closes 24 Apr 2021
The role is an administrative position providing support to the Office Manager, Agents and Executive team. The position will be fast paced and hands on with all elements of an artists live representation, perfect for someone passionate about live music looking for a cornerstone to their career in this field.
- Sourcing support options for Village Sounds tours
- Assisting with Ticket Builds & facilitation of tour on sales
- Working with Agents on artists plans, strategies & all that this entails
- Supporting the Admin Staff in their day to day operations
- Diary and Calendar management, working alongside the Agents and Admin Staff
- A & R. Sourcing new talent
- Proficient use of Excel and Outlook programs.
- Experience working autonomously to deadlines and in busy environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional office, email and phone manner
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Flexible attitude, team player
- Passionate about Australian live music
- Ability to prioritise and multi task (when required)
- Previously worked with confidential information/discretion
- Organised/efficient/strong time management skills
- Self motivated
- Previous experience working within touring, venues or ticketing is desirable