Posted 20 May 2020
Closes 19 Jun 2020
Are you a journalism student? Are you passionate about the music industry? Do you want to gain real-life experience and your work to be published for the world to see?
Fire Entertainment is looking for a journalism intern to come in (virtually, of course!) and collaborate with the creation of our music industry content.
We will be assigning you topics to write AS WELL as give you creative freedom to come up with your own interesting stories.
About Fire Entertainment:
We are a rapidly growing Music, Entertainment & Management company working in multiple areas of the entertainment and creative industry. Many of our projects are beginning to develop quickly and we are looking for hungry and charismatic people to join our internship program and assist with some of these projects. Working with us you will have the opportunity to join a fresh team of experienced music and entertainment professionals.
Our ideal candidate will have the following awesome attributes:
- Perfect spelling and grammar (professional English language skill)
- Storytelling skills
- A fun blog-like writing style
- A passion for the entertainment industry (particularly music)
- Great research skills to chase those stories!
- A driven and inquisitive attitude
- Good time management skills and meeting deadlines
- Applicants must be currently studying in a related field (media, music, journalism).
Preferred but not mandatory:
- Graphic design skills (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop)
- Video Editing Skills
- Writing blog posts on topics assigned
- Generating your own story leads (we love creative initiatives)
- Transcribing short form videos into written text
- Assisting in the creation of written content and assets for the company
We are looking for someone to commit to 1.5 days a week for a period of 6 months.
Due to COVID-19, our internships are currently being offered online:
What you get:
- Great industry experience – deadline orientated work.
- Flexible hours / days
- Your work gets published (with full credit)
- A KICKASS referral letter at the end of the internship
Did we describe you to a T?
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your: resume, a sample of your BEST work and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please name the email subject as follows: Your name – Journo internship 2020
*This is an unpaid internship
- Contact Name: FIRE ENTERTAINMENT
- Contact Email: email@example.com