Jewellery Sales Consultant
Posted 9 Jan 2020
Closes 8 Feb 2020
Cushla Whiting is a dynamic and contemporary Melbourne based jewellery designer who specialises in creating unique, bespoke fine jewellery, using ethically sourced gemstones.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a local, dynamic business in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD. We are hiring a Fine Jewellery Consultant to join us in our Melbourne showroom. This position will suit you if you would like to work and grow with a small team, and are passionate about our designs, gemstones and creating memorable experiences for our customers. This will give you the opportunity to work directly with our customers both in person and via email, and become familiar with sales and the production process of a bespoke jewellery business.
- Working at a mid to senior level within our team
- Conducting face-to-face and online (Google Meet) bespoke engagement ring appointments
- Preparing customer quotes
- Liaising with customers throughout the sales and production processes, predominately over email
- Working closely with our production team, and gemologist.
- Potential to evolve into a role with a greater level of responsibility and management
- Retail management experience is favourable
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Warm, friendly nature with ability to build rapport with customers
- Ability to multitask with great time management
- Able to work both independently and with a small team
- Creative problem solving
Retail experience is desirable, however experience with jewellery is not required. This position is 4 – 5 days a week.
- Contact Name: Anna Whiting
- Contact Email: email@example.com