Posted 20 May 2020
Closes 19 Jun 2020
The 6AM Agency, a leading Communications Agency specialising in Health & Wellbeing PR/Content Marketing is seeking an intern who has a strong interest in one or more of the following fields:
- Modern PR
- Social Media
These internships would suit interns who are passionate about health and wellbeing communications in a fast-paced space working on some great brands such as T2 & Burt Bee’s!
The agency is renowned for helping interns launch and take their careers to significant success in the world of PR and Content Marketing.
This is your chance to learn from some of the best PR and content marketers in the industry. Get firsthand experience in:
- Working with a brilliant set of creative communications individuals to support activities around modern media, culture, influencers, social and digital
- Generating content according to a brand brief
- Understanding the role of generic vs branded content
- Copywriting & Editing – articles, features, snippet writing for traditional and online media
- Agency practice – The Dos and Don’ts
We are offering a 3-month internship, working Monday & Tuesday, via zoom or onsite when workplaces go back to onsite.
You will receive a full company induction plus a written assessment upon completion. As with all team members, you will be bound by non-disclosure and confidentiality protocols.
To be a successful candidate, you should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Currently studying in a tertiary course or a recent graduate
- Demonstrate an ability to write engaging relevant features/articles in the health and beauty industries
- Have a passion for health and wellbeing industries
- Have a true interest in progressing in the exciting world of Content Marketing/Journalism
- Have an understanding of corporate requirements including professionalism (dress code and personal presentation), reliability, punctuality, good communication skills
- You should also be eager to learn about the commercial realities of an agency and that of our clients including good time management, attention to detail and motivation in order to help the agency team achieve the required goals.
Please send your resume and cover letter via email to Merissa Lennon email@example.com
- Contact Name: Kelly Hartigan
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org