Influencer Marketing Manager
Posted 31 Jan 2020
Closes 1 Mar 2020
Sitting Pretty is a multinational beauty brand in the business of solving thin hair problems. We create high-quality halo hair extensions that are more natural than if you grew them yourself.
We are on the hunt for a dynamic Influencer Marketing Manager to lead the day-to-day runnings of our influencer partnerships.
As part of a remote team, you will need to be highly autonomous as you take the reins of driving brand awareness through developing strategic brand collaborations and our always-on influencer marketing strategy.
Additional to being a creative and innovative thinker, you will also be responsible for analysing data, managing content creation, making strategic decisions, and creating partnerships with influencers who align with our brand values.
Through being highly detail-orientated and organised, you will be managing multiple campaigns and assisting with new product launches as well as growing our voice on social media.
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional knowledge of social media and proven experience identifying and engaging with influencers. You possess a solid understanding of current influencer marketing trends and have a proven track record of managing influencer outreach programs and creating and curating engaging, brand-worthy content.
You also have a deeply rooted interest in culture, entertainment, and beauty and can identify appropriate influencers for both paid and earned opportunities.
Our motto is ‘look like you, but you’er.’
A nod to individuality, diversity and inner beauty.
So, we don’t just want the influencers with the most followers and the prettiest content.
We want authentic influencers with the right followers, the right content and most importantly, the right values.
- Develop and lead Influencer Marketing strategy and execution.
- Propose agency(ies) and direct relationship recommendations.
- Implement tools and systems across Sitting Pretty for cohesive tracking/measurement of influencer marketing activities.
- Manage day-to-day communication with networks, agencies, and vendors.
- Lead the identification, execution of influencer partnerships, including storytelling & content creation, ensuring brand voice and identity is carried out.
- Lead the creation of guidelines to ensure messaging & brand standards are maintained.
- Continuously identify new influencers/talent while deepening existing relationships and building brand loyalty.
- Support international markets in developing local influencer strategies.
- Assist in the entire campaign management process, from talent negotiation to briefing to campaign creation to content review to execution, across multiple platforms including YouTube, Instagram, Blogs and more.
- Manage influencer marketing budget for Sitting Pretty
- Oversee reporting and metrics to ensure KPIs are established, goals are clear and measured
- Track, measure and analyse performance across all campaigns and make strategic optimisations to achieve and exceed growth KPIs
- Be an expert on the latest social media and influencer trends and tools, providing recommendations on new channels to test and develop new ways of partnering with influencers
- Build, mentor and manage a team, fostering professional growth
Qualifications and Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of online marketing experience in social media, experience in influencer marketing is a must
- Strong understanding of social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Blogs, etc.) and passionate about influencer marketing
- Stay up-to-date on the latest cultural trends and innovations in the social realm
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills – charismatic, collected, and able to solve complex situations
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary and anticipating issues.
- Knowledge of culture, fashion, beauty is a must.
- Passion for the beauty industry, experience in Beauty is a plus.
- Has existing relationships with digital influencers.
- Proficient in Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs, Calendar, etc.)
- An exceptional eye for visuals and social content relevant for a brand
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound.
To be considered please send your CV with relevant experience only and instead of a traditional cover letter tell us about you, your values, any interests outside of work and a brief description of why you think you’d be a good fit for this role.
*Bonus points if you include your socials so we can get a feel of who you are.
You can either apply directly by clicking the button OR introduce yourself attaching all the above to: email@example.com
Good luck xo