Photographer & Graphic Designer
Posted 5 Aug 2019
Closes 4 Sep 2019
So you’re a pro photographer who has a flair for graphic design – perfect! Come and work with us to take our content to the next level. Based in Brisbane, you will create amazing Social Media photography campaigns for our high-end fashion boutique and design all of our EDM’s to share the Calexico brand.
Your days looks like:
- Taking all of our street-style photography (2-3 shoots per week)
- Designing all of our EDM’s (several per week, both for Men’s and Women’s)
- Organising which outfits are going to be featured for the next shoot
- Selecting and Editing all images
- Shooting Flat-lay photography
- Model Castings
- Designing website banners to show off the photos you’ve taken
What we’re looking for:
- A pro street-style / fashion photographer – this is your main skill
- A graphic designer – you must be exceptionally competent in Photoshop
- Experience in running shoots
- Experience in styling flat-lay product shots
- Great organisational skills – is it in your nature to be organised? Tell us.
- Someone who loves a deadline – we want to know we can rely on you!
- Fab attitude – we want to love working with you! (And we want our Models to love working with you)
- A keen interest in fashion and fashion trends – do you know our brands already?
- Self-starter – we don’t want to babysit you!
- Willingness to jump in wherever we need you – we’re a small team, we want to work with someone flexible enough to say “yep! I’ll do that!”
- A great creative eye
Bonus Points (but not essential):
- Ecommerce/Studio Photography skills
- Experience working with Email Marketing Platforms (Mailchimp, Klaviyo)
- Knowledge of effective Email Marketing Design
- Experience with Websites (Shopify)
Why You’ll love working with us:
- A small team means you’re going to learn a LOT and have the chance to make a big impact – rapidly!
- We’re a fun bunch who actually love working and going out together – we want you to be a part of that
- Work with one of the most established fashion boutiques in Brisbane
- Be a part of building an amazing brand, in Australia and then Worldwide!
- Get exposure and inside knowledge as to how a successful fashion boutique works – from buying, right through to pricing and selling strategies, both instore and online
- Unlimited career potential – this role can evolve as you do!
About the role
- Full time, based in a studio on James Street, Fortitude Valley
- Salary will be negotiated based on your experience
Is this you?
If this sounds like a fit for you – get in touch! Email your resume with a link to your work (both photography and graphic design) + a short intro about yourself to [email protected]