eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
Posted 29 Jul 2020
Closes 28 Aug 2020
Are you a senior level marketer with expertise in digital and DTC marketing?
Do you have at least 5 years’ experience driving successful eCommerce strategy?
Our client is seeking a Senior eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager to join this fast-growing baby and infant product brand, based out of Sydney central. The role is responsible for the digital and eCommerce strategy to meet key growth targets and business objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, and with one direct report, you will own ‘digital’ competency for the brand – leveraging your expertise, experience, and innovation to generate impressive results.
Roles and responsibilities include / are not limited to:
– Develop, execute and manage the brand’s eCommerce and digital strategy and campaigns
– Oversee the digital ecosystem, including new channels i.e. mobile apps, social platforms
– Improve the customer journey and optimise eCommerce site, i.e. UX, CRO, SEO, checkout, A/B Testing, UAT etc
– Oversee all website, content, merchandising and social media strategy and execution
– Email marketing and automation
– Work with digital agency to oversee Paid search, social, SEO, Affiliate, Display and Video – including setting KPIs
– Reporting, analytics, and budget management
We are seeking someone with gravitas and confidence in owning the digital and eCommerce strategy within an ambitious business. As such you will have a clear track record of success in DTC and online brands, with a minimum of 5 years managing an eCommerce and digital marketing strategy. You will be organised, meticulous and driven – with great people and stakeholder management skills and passion for hitting your KPIs. You will be senior and strategic, and happy to work in a smaller team and get hands-on when needed, including the occasional late nights and weekends to take results from good to excellent.
If you are at the top of your game in digital and eCommerce and crying out for that next challenge – this is hugely exciting opportunity.
Send your CV to Lauren Juska at The Creative Store, email Lauren@thecreativestore.com.au or for further information call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514. Ref: 26648.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online
- Contact Name: Lauren Juska
- Contact Email: email@example.com