Growth + Optimization Specialist
Posted 8 Jun 2021
Closes 8 Jul 2021
A bit about us
Hi we’re Great Wrap! We’re on a mission to put an end to petroleum based plastics. Sounds like a big job right!? Luckily we’ve got a roadmap to do it. We began manufacturing overseas last year but since the launch of our factory in April we have already converted over 10,000 homes to home compostable cling wrap and this is just the beginning for us. We’re currently in the process of setting up our commercial side of the business and expect to launch our Pallet & Commercial wrap ready for Australians in Spring this year. We recognised that there was a materials revolution happening around us and we felt it was our responsibility to use this knowledge to solve the plastic problem.
Our 3 pillars
Stronger, smarter and better – We create products that outperform traditional plastic. Our materials will not only improve the sustainability of current plastic but improve the performance.
Your environmental foot forward – Great Wrap exists so that it can add value to the world. We are not just a consumer business or a B2B solution. We are here to solve problems that improve the environment around us. Every step forward must have a positive environmental impact and not just a neutral impact.
Culture & capital for good – By building a positive community around us and using our business to create good, we can shape a better world. Working together will only ever make it easier.
A bit about the role
Our team is perpetually excited about coming up with new and exciting ways to get the Great Wrap message out there and in this role you’ll be directly in charge of bringing Great Wrap to new audiences. We want you to understand our brand and the best way to tell our story to our audiences. You’ll be owning all of our paid marketing campaigns and working directly with our marketing and creative team to define and drive scalable paid marketing campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop an overall strategy and roadmap to scale and optimize paid social & programmatic display campaigns. Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- At Great Wrap we’ve created a strong brand for ourselves. In your work, you will understand this story and understand how to turn a digital megaphone to our story.
- Daily optimizations of campaigns to include budget pacing, forecasting, bidding and targeting
- Plan, design and execute digital marketing campaigns across various platforms and channels, and define, drive and measure KPIs for all initiatives to meet both short term and long term acquisition and sales goals
- Lead quick, iterative cycles that include testing and learning around targeting, messaging, channel strategies, campaign set-up, etc., in order to efficiently and quickly scale reach in line with our sales and acquisition targets
- Use data to build deep understanding of audience archetypes and subgroups and integrate best practices in messaging tactics, communications channels and more across entire organization
- Continuously innovate our marketing approach, from our growth strategy across the full user lifecycle to our experiment and reporting infrastructure and beyond
- Own Google/website analytics and SEO evaluation, strategy and implementation to make our programs and initiatives more discoverable by the end user
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing and attribution
Who you are
- Data Brain: Results driven with a meticulous eye for details, data is the cornerstone of all your decisions and you are obsessed with learning, synthesizing and optimizing campaigns
- Audience-minded Marketer: You are equally also a curious marketer looking everywhere for opportunities to communicate our message to have the most impact across our various user groups, and are excited to explore new channels and methods to connect to our users
- Facebook Ads Manager is your second home
- Google Suite Expert: You navigate G-Suite with ease, live in Google Analytics
- Driver of Change: Constantly challenging the status quo, you find yourself asking pivotal questions, and turn to existing data or launch experiments to answer them
- Bias Toward Action: You’re a scrappy self-starter with a high attention to detail who loves to make things happen in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Effective Communicator: The reports you build are both data-focused and easy to understand, providing clear and concise recommendations. You’re able to shepherd these changes throughout the organization across a variety of teams and levels
- Growth mindset: You’re always hungry to grow your own professional skills, proactively seeking out research and insights across industries to bring new ideas to the team. You’re comfortable not having all the answers, but will take strides to find them out
- Experience in standing up paid social and display campaigns from the ground up and scaling it
- Familiar with tracking pixels, attribution, product catalog and advance a/b testing in publisher tools
- Highly analytical and not afraid to dig into large amounts of data to inform insights and optimizations
- 3-5+ years ads experience with a proven track record of successful paid marketing campaigns
- Experience working with e-commerce brands and an understanding of the CPG product market and it’s applicable marketing strategies
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills
- Contact Name: Julia Kay
- Contact Email: email@example.com