Graphic/Digital Content Designer and Social Media Coordinator
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 29 Sep 2021
Closes 29 Oct 2021
A digitally-focused role, you will create engaging and fresh assets which support our content marketing strategies. We are currently seeking a Graphic/Digital Content Designer and Social Media Coordinator to join the digital team.
About the role
As the Graphic/Digital Content Designer you will report directly into the Head of eCommerce, delivery high quality graphic and digital design.
- Work collaboratively with the digital and marketing teams to create compelling design assets for a variety of channels.
Proactively seek influencers to represent the brand
Maintain the creative direction of all visual print and digital design including colour, typography, motion, layout, and multimedia production.
- Deliver on design briefs with creative flair, commitment and passion.
- Coordinate and manage multiple creative design projects from conceptualisation through to completion.
- Supporting the E-commerce manager and wider marketing team in bringing to life the creative vision for the brand.
- Strong caption and copy writing skills for social media and marketing communications.
- Manages global top tier influencer partnerships and gifting programs and collaborations.
- Experience in managing all social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIN and associated apps.
- Maintaining and upholding the brands style guidelines.
- Producing mobile first designs that are eye-catching and on-brand.
- Working across day-to-day design needs for web, social, email and print.
- Design creative for promotional, seasonal, in-store and campaign work.
Skills & experience
- Experienced Graphic/Digital Content Designer must have 2+ year’s experience within a fashion/retail company, agency or fashion e-commerce.
- A strong portfolio of outstanding graphic design and typography skills with a heavy focus on digital.
- Strong background with graphic production processes, digital, video and motion design using software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite or Premier Pro.
- Ability to apply creativity to designs in alignment with the company’s brand.
- Out of the box thinking with strong conceptual skills and design with layout and typography, offering a variety of digital and print design solutions.
- Confident and collaborative approach to concept work and ideation.
- Understand the strength of storytelling and creates pages that complement and bring to life the editorial content created by the wider team.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and deadline-focused, especially when under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an extremely diverse role that will require you to be flexible and willing to contribute in a number of areas and you will need to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within the company. In return you will be rewarded with a diverse role allowing you to utilise your creative energies to achieve real business outcomes.
If you think you have what it takes to help drive a growing part of our business forward and make your mark within the Company we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role now please use the ‘Apply Now’ button below
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.