Graphic Designer & Photography Assistant
Posted 28 Nov 2019
Closes 28 Dec 2019
So you’re a Graphic Designer with a YES attitude who can jump in and help out behind the scenes on weekly fashion photoshoots – perfect! Come and work with us to take our content to the next level! Based in Brisbane, you and the Creative Manager will create amazing campaigns for our high-end fashion boutique and let everyone know about the Calexico brand.
Your day looks like:
- Designing our EDM’s (4 per week) in Photoshop (and Lightroom if needed)
- Assisting on photography shoots – setting up lighting, helping the model, general runner
- Finding the selected items in the stock room and organising the shoot day
- Editing/colour correcting the selected shoots
- Uploading new photography images to the website
- Creating content for social media. Photos. Videos. Stories.
- Helping the Creative Manager wherever is needed to create content!
What we’re looking for:
- A Photoshop Wizz. Both photo editing and email layout. This is the primary gig!
- A brilliant attitude. You’re a YES person. Nothing is too much trouble.
- Great organisational skills – is it in your nature to be organised? Tell us.
- Someone who loves a deadline – we want to know we can rely on you!
- A keen interest in fashion and fashion trends – do you know our brands already?
- Self-starter – we don’t want to babysit you!
- Willingness to jump in wherever we need you – we’re a small team, we want to work with someone flexible who can go and help out in the entire business when needed.
- A great creative eye
Bonus Points (but not essential):
- Copywriting Skills – Can you write great content for blogs and taglines?
- Photography skills. Can you take a good photo?
- Videography Skills. Have you created video’s before?
- – Knowledge of Facebook/Instagram Marketing – do you know how this whole thing works?
- Experience with Websites (Shopify)
- Experience with Mailchimp/Klaviyo
Why You’ll love working with us:
- A small team means you’re going to learn a LOT – rapidly!
- We’re a fun bunch who actually love working and going out together – we want you to be a part of that
- Work with one of the most established fashion boutiques in Brisbane
- Be a part of building an amazing brand, in Australia and then Worldwide!
- Get exposure and inside knowledge as to how a successful fashion boutique works – from buying, right through to pricing and selling strategies, both instore and online
- You’ll have senior, experienced people to teach you invaluable industry tips!
- Unlimited career potential – this role can evolve as you do!
Is this you?
If this sounds like a fit for you – get in touch! Email your resume with a short intro about yourself to [email protected] Want to impress us? Show us your previous work, and have a look at our insta: @calexicoaustralia and tell us what you see.
- Contact Name: Nicky
- Contact Email: [email protected]