Posted 30 Oct 2020
Closes 29 Nov 2020
About the business
Vida Glow is growing at a remarkable rate. Our ever growing team of passionate specialists are working to capitalise on that momentum, fortifying our position as a leader in ingestible beauty and giving us a platform to extend our reach in terms of our markets, our audiences and the products we offer.
We are driving the business forward with a distinctly unique position that sets Vida Glow apart from a highly competitive market drowning in a sea of sameness.
We have the opportunity to create the foundation of a truly world class global brand that inspires and creates positive impact on our customers’ lives and that inspires us all.
We will shortly take up a whole floor interior architect designed Head Quarters in North Sydney to house our growing team.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer, ideally with experience working in the beauty/wellness sector to join our growing team at Vida Glow.
Creative and innovative with a broad skill set using contemporary design techniques, you will be highly organised, results driven and have a proven track record in executing designs to brief. You will be naturally creative and love coming up with new ideas and concepts to showcase our brand on digital platforms. Reporting directly to our Creative Director you will work collaboratively with the wider creative and marketing team to build on the success of our brand to further support our position in the global market.
Our ideal candidate will specialise in digital design and be at the forefront of digital innovation. They will be able to take direction and work independently, have a creative flair with an excellent eye for detail and be a visionary thinker.
- Design all digital campaigns including web & ecommerce assets, EDMs, display ads (static, gif and HTML5) and social media posts
- Work with the marketing team and key stakeholders to deliver high quality concepts and results that meet business objectives in a variety of multimedia and visual formats
- Assist with brand development from a design perspective
- Ensure consistency of visual and brand content across all digital channels
- Maintenance of the website with regard to the update of graphics, content, product pages, categories and featured products
- Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation
- Adhere to brand style guides and update where necessary
- Be process driven and constantly look at ways to improve efficiencies
- Execute design projects from concept through to completion
- Design best in class EDMs, website assets and digital content
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions to come up with new design perspectives, ideas, and style guides for particular campaigns.
- Hands-on UI design experience
- A thorough understanding of best practice application for digital outcomes
- A thorough understanding of design theory and principles, as well as a technical understanding of how designs translate digitally
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques
- An understanding of technical possibilities and limitations which will direct and have implications to our digital campaigns.
- Highly organised and able to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work collaboratively within a close-knit team
- Basic knowledge of CSS, HTML and Shopify highly regarded
- A passion for creating innovative, engaging and beautiful design
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage time
- Highly proficient across Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, AdobeXD and InDesign
- Possess a strong portfolio of work across web, eCommerce and social media channels
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working as a digital designer
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Digital/Graphic Design or similar
- An executer. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty. You have no ego when it comes to working on projects; big or small
- An ideas person – not afraid to think outside the box or challenge the status quo. Always looking for the next big thing in digital design
- A lover of all thing’s beauty
- Social savvy with an inquisitive mind
- Customer orientated and commercially minded
- A team player and problem solver
- A perfectionist with acute attention to detail
To apply please send the following –
- Up to date CV
- A Cover Letter outlining your experience and the reasons you want to join Vida Glow
- A PDF portfolio or link to an online portfolio showcasing your style and relevant work