Posted 14 Oct 2020
Closes 13 Nov 2020
Little Marketing is seeking a Graphic Designer with at least 2 years of experience for a casual or part-time role.
This role is critical to our organisation, working on our clients’ design and marketing requirements including branding, website designs, print designs and general digital designs.
Reporting directly to our Senior Designer, you will be a part of multiple design aspects of client accounts for our expansive range of exciting businesses.
This role requires taking and responding to client briefs with particular focus on design functionality, practicality and time.
You will be responsible for creating and building solid relationships with your fellow team members and continuing our reputation for first class service delivery. You will also play a key role in working closely with the Marketing team in the preparation of client presentations.
- Working closely and with a high level of communication with your Marketing team to ensure alignment on designs, marketing plans and timings
- Constantly evolving and providing input in the creation of design and client related briefs
- Undertaking research and analysing functional communication requirements
- Determining the objectives and constraints of the design brief by consulting with clients and stakeholders
- Formulating design concepts for a range of communication tools, both online and print
- Negotiating design solutions with clients, management and production
- Working closely with developers to bring your digital design to life
- Preparation for client meetings
Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Bachelor degree/equivalent qualification in Graphic Design, Industrial Design or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in agency or demonstrated design experience
- Able to work under pressure in an organised and efficient manner to successfully handle multiple briefs and tasks simultaneously
- Team approach, open minded, energetic and positive can-do attitude no matter what
- Impeccable customer service
- A mature outlook
- A strong commitment to attention to detail
- Ability to listen and learn
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong ideation and conceptual skills
- Proficiency with Mac
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD are a MUST
- Understanding of web development processes to bring your designs to life.
- Understanding of printing processes
- Good manual sketching skills to communicate ideas internally and externally
- Preparing sketches, diagrams, illustrations and layouts to communicate design concepts
If this position appeals to you then please submit your CV and work samples (no more than 10mb PDF attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.