Posted 12 Feb 2020
Closes 13 Mar 2020
Who are we?
Visual Domain is a video production company and marketing agency with offices throughout Australia. We grow the profile of individuals, brands, products and services by creating engaging, high-impact online videos that resonate with their target audience.
Animators are Visual Domain’s magicians – bringing our ideas to life and pushing the creative limits of what is required and expected.
We’re looking for a fulltime MID-SNR level animator who’s ready to join a fun team and who’s passionate for creativity!
- Demonstrates creative ability across a variety of creative mediums including animation, graphic design, illustration, motion graphics, and visual effects
- Experience in fulfilling the planning and delivery of motion graphic outcomes
- Work with limited supervision, and be adaptable to existing working methodologies
- Clearly demonstrate and communicate your design approach through a strong portfolio of work
- Be comfortable working under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Confidence working autonomously and as part of a team
- Knowledge of current trends in motion design and an interest in generating novel approaches
- Animators work on producing motion graphic elements for all film projects, from the interpretation of branding and creation of storyboards, through to final execution and delivery
- Film editing, animation (After Effects), infographics, titles, storyboarding, animation treatments
- Working from a range of analogue and digital reference material, be able to produce a high level of quality using a mixture of digital design software packages (such as After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator, Cinema4D, 3DS Max)
We’re a fun, bustling office with people at our core focus.
Applications must include showreels / links to recent corporate/brand examples of works.
Salary based on experience.
Please note we are only able to consider those applicants who currently possess the right to live and work in Australia. Due to the large volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.