Front End Web Developer
Posted 23 Jun 2020
Closes 23 Jul 2020
Primarily the position crosses all areas of front-end development with a specific focus on implementing robust and responsive HTML and CSS web components that are tailored to the CMS solution, as well as Shopify website builds and customization. The aim is to deliver an easy to use solution for clients that meet their requirements and exceeds their expectations. Immediate start.
- Using HTML and CSS to convert design mock-ups into responsive web pages.
- Prepare web pages for CMS integration.
- Develop C# Razor views that generate clean and semantic HTML and CSS pages.
- Design CMS Datatypes and Requirements from client briefs.
- Use CSS3 Transitions and animations to add something special to web pages.
- Learn on the job, with guidance from the Senior Web Developer.
- HTML5 templating that correlates directly to a mock
- CSS3 (including media queries and transitions)
- General understanding of SASS syntax
- Good at self-time management
- Ability to work within a team and receive feedback
- Good Collaborator
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Shopify and WordPress understanding
- Razor knowledge
- Bootstrap 3 & 4, jQuery
- Umbraco knowledge is an advantage
- Git Version Control
This is a great opportunity to work within a fast-paced and energetic environment, with future opportunities for career development at Expose Media. Please include your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio in the cover letter when emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Name: Expose Media Group
- Contact Email: email@example.com