Freelance Floorplans Measurer
Posted 11 Feb 2020
Closes 12 Mar 2020
About the Business
Urban Angles is the leading provider of Visual and Technology Creative Solutions for the Real Estate, Builders and Property Industry. Offering a range of services from, Photography, Retouching, Floor-planning, 360 Virtual Tours, Video, 3D Visualisation, Websites and Copywriting.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Freelance Real Estate Floorplans Measurer to join our dedicated field team and deliver floorplans to our clients.
The primary function of this position is to measure and sketch floor plans of existing residential and commercial properties on site to be used for marketing purposes by our clients.
You must be able to demonstrate that you can work within a team and independently, delivering consistent projects on time and on brief.
You will exercise excellent customer service skills and punctuality.
Excellent attention to detail is your thing, and you can spot plan errors and inconsistency with ease.
You are able to think three dimensionally and decipher a building down to its floorplan and understand building layouts.
You love servicing clients to the best of your ability and value the flexibility of being a freelancer.
Past floorplan or architectural experience isn’t necessary but is beneficial. However for the right candidate we will be able to supply initial training to get you going.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Traveling in your own vehicle to measure properties from tiny studios to prestige houses.
- Work with the Floorplans team to ensure that all work is completed accurately, on time, and within our guidelines.
- Quality Control of Final Floorplans.
- Be the face of the company by providing the best customer service every time.
- Ability to read and understand architectural / building plans. Ability to sketch plans on paper is considered highly desirable.
- Proficient in using Adobe Illustrator is a bonus.
- Experience working on various CMS and MAC/PC platforms.
Skills & Experience
- Architectural or drafting background is highly desirable.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Neat handwriting and efficient sketching skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A proven ability to perform under high pressure situations.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- A friendly, professional demeanour and be well-presented.
- Own reliable transportation.
- Own laser measurer.
- Own smartphone with camera.
Why Urban Angles?
- Flexibility and variety of freelancing on location.
- Ability to be part of a creative environment and have a direct impact on the client relationship strategy.
- Be part of a fun and energetic work culture, full of passionate and creative individuals.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.