One of Australia's leading fashion wholesalers and online retailers is undergoing an exciting rebrand! Style State has a long established heritage of over 28 years, with our mission being to provide a range of amazing, beautifully designed and considered garments, paired with impeccable customer service which we believe to be the key to success.
We are rapidly expanding and are looking for a full time online sales representative to join our incredibly fun and hardworking team. This is an opportunity to immersed in the fashion industry and utilise different skills in a customer service based role.
We are seeking someone who is passionate beyond measure, willing to learn with enthusiasm and hardworking.
Our friendly showroom environment is located in Collingwood with easy transport options.
$45-50k salary incl. Superannuation, based on your experience. Plus commission and weekly bonuses if applicable.
If you would like to find out more about our company, please visit: www.ajoylevora.com.au
About the role
- Converting sales on all online customer enquiries and new customer sign ups
- Maximising sales with excellent product knowledge and upselling
- Pro-actively contacting customers, making direct sales through email and/or phone calls informing them of new arrivals, sales and promotional offers
- Consistently following up on any online leads to obtain sales
- Keeping detailed logs of customer activity and purchase behaviour
- Using exceptional communication sales skills to invite customers to the showroom, make appointments with them or to order from our website
- Achieving set weekly/month/seasonal KPI's and targets
- Seek out new customers (both online and retail stores) via phone, in person and/or email
- Providing feedback to management and design teams on stock levels, bestsellers and consumer feedback
- Responding to online complaints efficiently and effectively
- Producing sales reports and participating in weekly team meetings
- Implementing new ideas and sales strategies to help expand our operations
- Enjoy working with people and have an outgoing, bubbly personality
- Proven sales experience
- Be self- motivated, positive and enthusiastic
- Have excellent communication skills
- Strive to meet weekly sales targets
- Have the ability to build strong, long-term relationships with customers
- Demonstrate great organisation, planning and time management skills
- Strong work ethic with a can-do attitude
- Able to work independently
You are required to have at least 2 year of customer service experience.
We pride ourselves in providing staff with opportunities to attend training courses and a generous staff discount, so you will look fabulous every day!
We believe in rewarding with generous incentives when sales targets are met, as well as maintaining a fun and supportive working environment.
If you are ready for an opportunity to genuinely grow in your career in a place that encourages you to take ownership of your role, then this is for you! Not to mention the chance to be part of, and help to grow, a successful business that wants you to love what you do and stay long term. Don't miss out, send your resume through to us today!
Only successful candidates will be contacted and start date will be immediate.
We look forward to receiving your applications!
- COMPANY NAME - Style State
- CONTACT NAME - Winnie
- CONTACT EMAIL - email@example.com
- WEBSITE - www.ajoylevora.com.au/
- FACEBOOK - www.facebook.com/AjoyLevoraCollection/