Posted 12 Feb 2020
Closes 13 Mar 2020
Calling all Fashion Students, we have an Intern spot for you within our eclectic Calexico family!! Are you hungry for some hands-on interactions and real-life experiences, are you curious to know what goes on behind the scenes?
We are looking for a passionate intern to come join our Brisbane based James Street hub. So if you have some requirements to meet for your studies, you’ll get to play with us for up to 3 months and of course a reference letter will be provided at the end of your brief but exciting journey with us.
Your day looks like:
- Assisting on photography shoots – setting up lighting, helping the model, general runner
- Photo shoot preparations – locating and organising selected products for the shoot
- Assisting and working closely with our expert Product Manager on all things stock
- Understanding the in-and-outs of the buying team – you’re crazy about the latest trends
- Helping and working closely with the Creative Team – (calling all social media addicts)
- See first-hand how a successful international Designer Brand’s back-of-house works
What we’re looking for:
- A thrilling attitude, where nothing is too big a task. Yes, is your favourite word
- You have a keen interest in fashion and you’re crazy about the latest brands and trends
- Your keen eye for detail and creativity is contagious – it drips from your pores/literally
- An energetic willingness to jump in wherever and whenever needed – we’re a small team & love the flexibility to jump in!
- Top organisational skills – are you obsessed about this? You’d be in the right team
- A fun, flexible and quick learner full of energy! – Bring your personality along
Bonus Points (but not essential):
- Copywriting Skills – Can you write great content for blogs and taglines?
- Photography skills. Can you take a good photo?
- Videography Skills. Have you created video’s before?
- Knowledge of Facebook/Instagram Marketing – do you know how this whole thing works?
- Experience with Websites (Shopify)
- Experience with Mailchimp/Klaviyo
Why You’ll love working with us:
- A small team means you’re going to learn a LOT – rapidly!
- We’re a fun bunch who actually love working and going out together – we want you to be a part of that
- Work with one of the most established fashion boutiques in Brisbane
- Be a part of building an amazing brand, in Australia and then Worldwide!
- Get exposure and inside knowledge as to how a successful fashion boutique works – from buying, right through to pricing and selling strategies, both instore and online
- You’ll have senior, experience people to teach you invaluable industry tips!
- Unlimited career potential – this role can evolve as you do!
Is this you?
If this sounds like a fit for you – get in touch! Email your resume with a short intro about yourself to email@example.com.
- Contact Name: Marie Kabamba
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org