Experienced Florist | Immediate Start
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
Posted 16 Sep 2020
Closes 16 Oct 2020
Do you have experience working with preserved flowers?
Want a great work environment?
Casual position, flexible hours
Main Duties will include:
- Creating new arrangements for display on the website (Both preserved and fresh)
- Maintaining cleanliness and safety of work areas
- Flower preparation – stripping flowers and foliage
- Flower allocation and posy making – allocating the correct number of flower stems and foliage to posy arrangements
- General floristry help for corporate events and weddings
We are looking for someone with the following skills & attributes:
1. Comfortable with all aspects of floristry including modern styles, wedding & corporate work.
2. We are looking for someone with demonstrated experience working with both fresh and preserved flowers.
3. Great attitude, with a bubbly persona. The applicant should have a great deal of initiative and enjoy hard work.
4. Ability to work unsupervised is a must.
5. An eye for detail, and great communication & customer service skills.
Remuneration will be discussed on application and will depend on experience and ability. Role is based in our HQ in Mount Waverley, and you will be require to commit to atleast two days /per or 3 mornings per week to begin with.