Personal Assistant (Events and Marketing)
Posted 9 Sep 2019
Closes 9 Oct 2019
We are an award-winning marketing agency who create targeted and effective campaigns that deliver connections between retailers, brands and shoppers, driving a measurable impact at shelf. Our team work with Brands, Media and ATL agencies to deliver full creative and path to purchase strategies that can be executed through all BTL and Experiential touchpoints.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a personal and team assistant extraordinaire who can be the go-to person in the office to get things done. The scope of this role is broad, no two days will ever be the same! If you thrive in a fast pace environment, have a high attention to detail and love helping others, we want you in our team.
We are seeking a savvy, versatile and commercially minded person to be our team’s indispensable aide. To be successful, you’ll leverage your experience, organisation and communication skills, and your thirst to learn, share and to jump right in to help. Some of the things included in your day will be:
– Provide high end support to two very busy Directors
– Organise staff events / celebrations / birthdays etc
– Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements
– Manage office supplies and stationery; and organise office maintenance and repairs
– General administration assistance
– Assist with weekly payroll functions for our casual workforce
– Assist with data entry and office filing
WHO ARE YOU?
This position will be best suited to candidates with impeccable attention to detail, enthusiasm for assisting others and strong multi-tasking skills.
– You will ideally have experience in a busy PA role, supporting senior level execs
– Experience managing events and a proven ability to work autonomously
– Exceptional organisational skills, the adaptability to take on various tasks, in a fast-moving environment
– You will be a team player and prepared to jump in to assist others, a real people pleaser!
– You will have a driver’s license and a car
– Have a business, marketing or commercially focused degree
– Regular XPO Travel rewards. Everything from flight vouchers, business class upgrades, and even plenty of fun conferences.
– Half day Fridays once a month – starting weekends a little early to keep the batteries charged!
– If the half days aren’t enough, you will love our bar. We have a beers and cocktails on tap, and our Friday cheese boards are a little out of hand. Too much cheese is never a bad thing!