Posted 4 Nov 2019
Closes 4 Dec 2019
Contract type: Fixed 6 Month Contract starting immediately (with potential for permanent employment)
Location: Chippendale, Sydney
One Rise East is a creative agency based in London and Sydney who works across digital, print and environmental design. We specialise in strategic graphic design and bespoke event experiences for global brands. We’re known by our clients for the ability to deliver engaging and inspiring design, but also for our unparalleled communication and project management. We believe a culture that people want to work in, breeds an atmosphere that our clients want to be involved with.
We’re looking for an event producer to join our Sydney team and support us on client activations locally and overseas. You must be used to planning, managing and delivering end-to-end projects. In addition, you will be adept at growing and nurturing client relationships through your previous experience in account/relationship management.
Skills, experience and personal attributes;
- Supplier management.
- Account management.
- Problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Highly organised and proactive, with excellent attention to detail.
- Budgeting, quoting and invoicing.
- Calm under pressure
- Positive attitude and a good sense of humor.
- Strong initiative and ability to think on your feet.
- Experience using Creative Suite would be ideal, but not essential.
What we can offer you:
- Great studio benefits including breakfast, cultural outings, and a super friendly, fun studio environment to work in. We also have a dog called Pork Chop.
- Our studio is part of The Commons, which is a 3 story refurbished co-working space. We have a photography studio, a maker space, a podcast studio, and an outdoor basketball court AND cider and beer on tap!
- The opportunity to travel with work (Singapore, USA, and Europe)
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] with ‘APAC Event Producer Job Application’ in the subject title by December 4th.