Event Management and Production Internship
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 14 Jan 2020
Closes 13 Feb 2020
Our Friends Electric are live engagement specialists. We work with some of the coolest brands and deliver some of the most kick ass events in Australia. We deliver events across multiple industries – consumer, music, fashion, tech, corporate and lifestyle.
With lots of exciting new projects coming up, we’re on the hunt for a killer management & production intern to join our inner circle. The days of the internship can be flexible depending on availability for the right person. We are looking to have the position filled for a minimum 3 months.
- General office administration and support, eg. flight booking
- Researching and sourcing event related elements
- Coordinate event logistics including travel requirements, courier and freight logistics
- Participate in onsite inspections & support whenever needed during events
About the candidate:
- Pro-active and Creative thinker who is confident to share their thoughts, ideas, and experiences
- Organised in appearance and approach
- Ability to work long hours in high pressure situations
- Ambitious and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to manage all sorts of different enquiries
- A team player!
You will receive exposure to a number of different events & brands and be mentored by our Event Managers and Directors of the business. We will have weekly WIP (work in progress meetings) and set goals for you to meet throughout the internship.
You will be required to bring your own laptop. All work-related expenses will be covered including transport and other necessities. This internship can be accredited to any study requirements and a letter of reference can be provided upon completion if required.
If you have a passion for events and think you’ve got what it takes… tell us why and send your cover letter, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Montana Cooper
- Contact Email: email@example.com