Event & Group Bookings Co-Ordinator
Posted 13 Jan 2021
Closes 27 Jan 2021
Is Moving Story – Ritz Cinemas looking for you?
We are currently looking for an Events & Group Bookings Co-Ordinator to join our Cinema family. This person will be rocking their genius in a sales focused role, wowing clients with Ritz’s best in cinema events. They will be working with our vibrant Ritz Cinema team in Randwick.
The primary focus of our Events & Group Bookings Co-Ordinator is to capture and ignite clients with the best In-Cinema Event offerings; from pitch to execution. When you join us, you will be promoting our wonderful events packages to increase bums on seats, as well as, using your creative and curious nature to identify new opportunities to build a bigger database of patrons in the events space. You will ultimately be responsible for increasing event sales, executing them with style and as a result increasing overall audience engagement at our beautiful Ritz Cinema.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing in-bound Event & Group Booking enquiries through phone and Zendesk; reviewing customer needs and offering the best package to suit
- Chasing out-bound Sales with cheeky resolve; getting our brand out into the events space and wowing potential clients
- Databasing, databasing, databasing
- Liaising with both on the ground Cinema Teams, Head Office and clients to ensure smooth and successful events
- Working closely with Marketing on the execution specific Film and Distributor related events
- Engaging local businesses with sales of our In-House Advertising Packages and Corporate Vouchers
There will also be the opportunity to grow the role into a Sponsorship and Local Area Marketing playground if that’s your thing.
This role is unique, exciting, dynamic, fast paced and absolutely central to the business. You will be the ultimate sales force and the go-to guru for all things fun at the cinema.
The Facts and Figures
The role will be Part-Time 3 days per week (P-T 0.6) with the potential for Full-Time work once this silly pandemic clears.
Remuneration will be set around $65k inclusive of Super pro rata, with an additional bonus structure paid quarterly when KPI’s are hit. And come on, knowing you, you’ll definitely achieve these goals. 😉
What you bring…
We celebrate the unusual, so even if you haven’t worked in Cinema or a related field we want to hear from you. Our style is unafraid and daring; if you are willing to take the plunge and jump into a new industry, we are willing to take that leap with you.
With that in mind, we want to meet you if you have:
- 1 years’+ experience in cinema, sales, events or group bookings
- Second to none customer care; a dedication to the small unique touches that make the customer experience unforgettable
- Strong experience with both inbound and outbound sales; getting up and grabbing opportunities with hustle and spirit
- Fearless leadership and strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence key stakeholders both internally and externally
- A childlike sense of enthusiasm and curiosity; paired with an overall warm & agile style
- Sound organisation and project management skills; magically being able to multi-task many stakeholders and events at one time
- A passion for reporting, analytics and presenting insights in an effective and relevant way
- A keen approach in researching and identifying industry and customer patterns and trends
- An attention to detail and an organised, passionate and proactive drive for continuous improvement and innovation
- Well-developed Microsoft Office skills including Word, Outlook and Excel
Who are we?
While ‘Moving Story – Lido, Classic, Cameo, Ritz Cinemas’ is a mouthful of a Company name, what we stand for is simple and unwavering…
We are the tongue-in-cheek, well informed cinephile. We have the newest and most relevant information for fellow film lovers. We make it our purpose to always look for the weird and wonderful and share it with our followers. We are never snobbish, we appreciate and can see the value of all films.
We care about the communities and stories we’re contributing to, and we want to share our gifts with others. We have big ideas and a strong vision for our future.
Can you see yourself in our vision for the future? If so please apply via this platform. Please be aware only successful candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE Wednesday, 27th January 2021 at 5pm.
To learn more about our Cinemas, please visit https://www.ritzcinemas.com.au; and follow “Moving Story” on LinkedIn & our Socials.
- Contact Name: Jade O'Loughlin
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org