Event Coordinator - Openair Cinemas
Posted 21 Nov 2019
Closes 21 Dec 2019
We are looking for an experienced Event Coordinator who is passionate about cinema and outdoor events to join our Event Operations team for a 3month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated event professional that is interested and experienced in event development and operations and stakeholder management. Of particular interest are event coordinators experienced in outdoor events.
Reporting to the Senior Producer, together you will be responsible for developing and managing the operations of a portfolio of the American Express Openair Cinemas Events, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Developing, planning and executing the operations of a portfolio of events from start to finish
- Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all expectations are clearly defined and achieved
- Assist in managing team resourcing and demonstrating leadership within the team
- Site planning and partnership account management
- Contractor management, risk management, OH&S, and emergency management skills are desired.
The role is diverse with a mixture of operational and administration tasks. The ideal candidate will have had experience with the above plus have the ability to multi task, work autonomously and as part of a team, cope well under pressure and have excellent attention to detail. Excellent communication and writing skills are essential as is the ability to prioritise work on a portfolio of events at any one time and to tight deadlines.
Please note this position will require travel and weekend work.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of our talented and committed events team and have your stamp on these significant events with the potential to work on new and exciting events in the future. If you are focused and aspire to grow your career in a challenging and leading-edge environment, then you will have a future with great opportunities!
Our people move fast and act smart so connect with us today!