Event asset and storage co-ordinator
Melbourne - Bayside & S.E. Suburbs
Posted 28 Jul 2019
Closes 27 Aug 2019
Loco Group is an agency with a sense of fun, that produces brand activations on a weekly basis.
We are a small team with a fun and evolving work environment.
If you have previous experience in the industry and are seeking a role that you can make your own, then this may be for you.
This is a newly created position and the right person could expand their role within the company with additional talents they may have.
The days and hours
Initially this position would be
total of 20-25 hours per week with flexible working conditions
This will increase from October through to the end of summer to approx 30 hours, plus some additional weekend work if wanted.
Your schedule will be influenced by our event time table.
You will need to be
– a motivated self starter
– attend weekly WIP meetings at our St Kilda office
– manage and maintain equipment at our Port Melbourne storage
– create a production schedule to pick and pack for events
– deliver equipment to stakeholders at major venues in Melbourne and Victoria
– be competent at bump in / install and bump out of assets
– have an eye for logistics and details
– be a little handy with a paint brush and a screw driver
– be physically strong and able bodied to lift items
– be very well groomed
You will need have
– full drivers licence
– experience in the industry
If you have any additional creative or production skills, we want to know as this position is newly created , it has no boundaries.
- Contact Name: Felicity
- Contact Email: [email protected]